Organic Spirulina Powder. Spirulina powder is made from blue-green, freshwater algae from China and contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, fibre and other nutrients. The powder can be enjoyed in water, drinks, liquid food and a selection of raw snacks.
Spirulina powder – blue-green algae from China
Powder made from blue-green algae from China, which can be used to enrich every dish. Spirulina powder contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, fibre and other nutrients.
- Made from blue-green algae from China
- Enriches every dish and gives a lovely, deep green colour
- Contains protein
- Contains a variety of vitamins including vitamin B12 and K
- Contains numerous minerals including pantothenic acid, magnesium, potassium, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron, copper and manganese
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and raw foods enthusiasts
- Certified organic by “Organic Farmers & Growers”, the leading organic certification organisation in Great Britain
Spirulina powder is highly soluble and therefore easy to mix into water or a variety of other drinks, liquid foods and raw snacks.
“Mother Nature has already done the leg work, we simply package the results”, reads the slogan from Superfoodies, thesuperfood brand for those who yearn to feel fit and stay healthy.
If you’re someone who wishes to lead a healthy lifestyle, buy organic products and enjoy regular sports and/or exercise, then Superfoodies is for you! And regardless of whether you’re a devoted superfood fan already, or have only just discovered superfoods and are not too sure what to do with them, Superfoodies make it easy. Superfoodies show just how delicious healthy eating can really be, with their tempting range of ready-made raw food/superfood products (including smoothie mixes and granola) and a selection of delicious recipes. Superfoodies are making healthy eating fun, simple and delicious!
Superfoodies firmly believe in the power of nature – that’s why each and every Superfoodies product is unprocessed, never heated above 42 degrees (raw food) and certified organic. In addition, Superfoodies clearly communicate the origin of their superfoods, always choose for sustainable and ethical suppliers, are open about their ingredients, and honest about the composition and preparation of their products.
Quantity and dosage
Stir 1 teaspoon of spirulina (3-4 grams) once or twice daily, into your favourite smoothies, juices, shakes, liquid dishes or raw snacks.
- Contains various essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and vitamin B complex
- Contains phycocyanin
- Contains vitamin E and beta carotene
Certified organic spirulina powder